Games by Keyword:
- There is no game with such name.
Book a Bet
Congratulations! Your bet has been booked!
Please print it and go to any SureBet247 betting shop to place the bet. The bet is valid only when authorised in a betting shop, abd the final ticket is released. Odds may change.
Log in to your account or register to be able to place your bet directly.
- In this game, players are trying to get a hand that is closer to 21 than the dealer's hand without going over.
- Each player is dealt two cards face up, and the dealer is dealt one card face up and one card face down.
- Players can choose to `hit` and receive additional cards, or `stand` and keep their current hand. Players can also double down and receive one additional card, or split pairs and play two separate hands.
- The dealer then reveals their face down card and must hit until their hand is worth at least 17 points.
- In this game, players bet on where a small ball will land on a spinning wheel.
- The wheel is divided into numbered pockets, and players can bet on individual numbers, groups of numbers, or whether the number will be even or odd.
- Once all bets have been placed, the dealer spins the wheel and drops the ball.
- When the ball comes to a stop, the number it lands on determines the winning bets.
- In this game, players bet on whether the player's hand or the banker's hand will have a higher value, or if the hands will tie.
- Each hand is dealt two or three cards, depending on the value of the cards. Aces are worth 1 point, cards 2 through 9 are worth their face value, and 10s and face cards are worth 0 points.
- The value of the hand is determined by adding up the point values of the cards and taking the last digit of the total.
- For example, a hand with a 6 and a 7 would have a total value of 3 (6 + 7 = 13, and 3 is the last digit).
- The highest possible value is 9
There are many variations of live poker games, but the most common is Texas Hold'em. Players compete against each other and try to make the best possible five-card hand.
- In this game, players bet on the outcome of a roll or a series of rolls of two dice.
- Players can place bets on the 'pass' line or the 'don't pass' line.
- The shooter (the player rolling the dice) starts by making a 'come-out' roll, and if the roll is a 7 or 11, the 'pass' line bets win.
- If the roll is a 2, 3, or 12, the 'don't pass' line bets win.
- If the shooter rolls any other number, that number becomes the 'point' and the shooter must continue to roll until they either roll the point again (which wins for the 'pass' line bets and loses for the 'don't pass' line bets) or roll a 7 (which loses for the 'pass' line bets and wins for the 'don't pass' line bets).
Live Game Shows
Some online casinos offer live game shows, such as Deal or No Deal and Monopoly, which are based on popular TV game shows.
Live Sic Bo
In this game, players bet on the outcome of the roll of three dice.